Tweezerman TweezerSale! Add to basket
Directions of use:
- For optimal hair removal, celebrated brow expert Sherrille Riley recommends plucking one hair at a time, right after you shower. If you’re not fresh out of the shower, just using a warm cloth pressed onto the brow for 30 seconds is sufficient.
- Hold the tweezers using your thumb and index finger near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
- Locate unwanted hair, grab with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25-degree angle, and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
- Clean tweezer after use with alcohol.
Made from stainless steel