What To Expect At Your Next Beauty Appointment
This list of health & safety measures has been implemented at the boutique to ensure the safety of our team and clients.
- To ensure the safety and peace of mind of our team and clients, boutique team members have all been privately tested for COVID-19 by an approved test method.
- We will work at a reduced capacity to adhere to the social distancing rules. Because of this we will extend our opening hours to include Sundays to ensure we are viable.
- Maintaining prompt arrival will be necessary in order to avoid missed appointments and maintain social distancing measures.
- Facial mask will be required for anyone that enters the boutique. Masks will be available to purchase in the boutique for those who forget theirs.
- Both clients and team members will be requested to wash their hands upon arrival.
- Clients will be encouraged to purchase their chosen colours for extra hygiene measures.
- A nominal surcharge of £3.00 will be applied for all nail treatments –this is for Individual, one-time use, pre-sterilised nail tools for each client, these will be gifted to you for at-home use.
- Clients having pedicure treatments will be encouraged to bring their own flip flops or sandals. Unfortunately, in order to maintain social distancing measures, there will be no nail drying waiting area and clients will be asked to leave the boutique immediately after their treatments. The boutique will retail flip flops (Havaianas) in case clients forget theirs.
- Customers will be encouraged to settle their bills via card payment.
Surfaces and door handles will be cleaned throughout the day with approved disinfectant products followed by daily deep cleaning.
As above, in order to maintain social distancing measures, there will be no nail drying waiting area, clients will be asked to leave the boutique immediately after their treatments.
We will only accept customers who have made pre-booked appointments and there will be no walk-in appointments offered.
Our client facing team will be wearing masks, and or visors and gloves when performing treatments.
Both clients and team members will be requested to wash their hands upon arrival at our boutique.
Staff will wear gloves when doing most treatments.
A limited number of staff and clients will be allowed inside the boutique at any time to adhere to the rules.
Our Other Treatments…
- Unfortunately, as per the governments regulations, we will only be offering Nail and Waxing services. No Facial treatments can be offered.
Virtual Eyebrow Appointment Bookings…
- We will be available for at-home brow maintenance coaching. These are one-to-one ‘Brow Coaching’ sessions with the Natural Brow Expert, Sherrille Riley, where clients will be guided on how to maintain, tidy and shape eyebrows from the comfort of their home. Book HERE
For more information, please email us; email@example.com
or follow us on Instagram @nailsandbrowsmayfair @beautyeditmayfair